The NebulaGraph audit logs store and categorize all operations performed on the Graph service. Dashboard Enterprise Edition allows you to quickly view audit logs.
Only when the cluster you created or imported is the Enterprise Edition, this feature is available.
- At the top navigation bar of the Dashboard Enterprise Edition page, click Cluster Management.
- On the right side of the target cluster, click Detail.
- On the left-side navigation bar of the page, click Information->Audit Log.
- To use the audit log for the first time, you need to jump to the Config Management page as prompts to enable the audit log and restart the graph service.
- For the description of audit log parameters, see Configure audit logs.
View audit log¶
In the upper corner of the page, you can filter services or search for the log name. Click View Log in the Operation column.
- Support copying all logs in the window with one click.
- Support copying the log file path.
- Support Tail Mode and Range Mode to view logs. You need to click Refresh after setting.
- Support searching logs by keywords (at least 3 characters).