Slow query analyst¶
DBAs need to analyze and manage the execution of query statements in a cluster as part of their daily work. NebulaGraph Dashboard provides a feature that allows users to view slow queries, including the statements, duration, categories, execution plans, and more.
- Display the information about current slow queries. Users can filter slow queries by keywords and graph space.
- Display the history of slow queries. Users can filter the records according to keywords, graph space, category, and time range.
true is set in the graph service configuration of NebulaGraph. For details, see Graph service configuration.
- In the top navigation bar of the Dashboard Enterprise Edition page, click Cluster Management.
- On the right side of the target cluster, click Detail.
- In the left navigation bar, click Analysis->Slow Query Analyst.
View current slow queries¶
Clicking the Running tab will display the current slow queries. The parameters are described as follows.
|Query||The statement of the slow query.|
|Duration(μs)||The duration that the slow query has been executed.|
|Start Time||The time that the slow query starts executing.|
|Status||The status of the slow query, including
|User||The user name to execute the query.|
|Host||The address and port of the server that the user connected to.|
|Action||Supports killing the slow query.|
View slow query history¶
Clicking the History tab will display the slow query history. The parameters are described as follows.
|nGQL||The statement of the slow query.|
|Duration(μs)||The duration of the slow query.|
|Category||The type of the slow query statement, including
|Space||The name of the graph space where the slow query was executed.|
|Record Time||The time to record the statement into memory as a slow query.|
|Action||Supports viewing the execution plan, making it easy for the DBA to optimize slow query statements based on the execution plan.|
Turning off the slow query analyst function will not clear the slow query history.