This topic describes how to view the lists, progresses, results, logs of the jobs and rerun jobs.
At the top of the Explorer page, click Workflow.
In the Jobs tab, users can view all the jobs. The page displays
- At the top of the list page, click Comparison and select two workflows or different jobs of the same workflow for code comparison.
- At the top of the list page, users can filter the workflow and version in the filter box.
- At the top of the list page, users can search the job by keywords in the search box.
In the Operation column of the list page, users an perform the following operations:
- View in Explorer: For successfully executed jobs, users can select the graph space and the component to view the output of the component. Users can export the results to a CSV file.
- Rerun: For failed executed jobs, users can rerun the job.
- Open: Users can rerun the job and view the results and logs of the job. Users can also jump to the corresponding workflow for editing (the workflow is the latest version).
Last update: March 24, 2023