NebulaGraph Dashboard Enterprise Edition allows you to view the progress of running tasks and the information of ended tasks.
- The running tasks can not be canceled.
- The historical tasks cannot be deleted.
Currently the task center supports the following types of tasks:
- install: Create clusters.
- scale: Scale clusters.
- version update: Update NebulaGraph versions.
- package upload: Upload NebulaGraph installation packages.
- package download: Download NebulaGraph installation packages.
- package deploy: Deploy the installation package when adding a node.
At the top navigation bar of the Dashboard Enterprise Edition page, click Task Center to view task information.
Click the tab Running Task to view the progress of the running tasks.
- Click a task name to view the ID, node name, type, create time, and operator of the running task.
- Clink Task information to view task details.
Click Task History to view all ended tasks.
- You can filter historical tasks by status, type, date, and time.
- On the right side of the target historical task, click Task information to view task details, and click Logs to view task execution logs.