Explorer provides a snapshot feature that lets you store the visualized canvas data so that the data can be restored when your browser is opened again.
- In the upper right corner of a canvas page, click the camera icon .
- Fill in the snapshot name and notes (optional).
- Click submit.
Created snapshots are stored on the snapshot list page. For more information, see below.
Up to 50 snapshots can be stored in the snapshot list currently.
In the left navigation bar of the Explorer page, click to enter the Snapshot page. You can switch graph spaces and view the historical snapshots of the corresponding graph space. You can also import snapshots to a canvas, download canvas snapshots to your local drive, and delete snapshots.
Under the Operation column to the right of the target snapshot, you are enabled to:
- Click to import a historical snapshot to a new canvas.
- Click to download a snapshot in JSON format locally.
- Click to delete a snapshot.
At the top left of the Snapshot page, click Import Snapshot to import previously downloaded files in JSON format to the Snapshot page for sharing the snapshot data offline. The system automatically places the imported snapshots in the corresponding graph space based on the graph space information recorded in the JSON file.