On Update Config page, you can view and modify the service configuration files.
- At the top navigation bar of the Dashboard Enterprise Edition page, click Cluster Management.
- On the right side of the target cluster, click Detail.
- On the left-side navigation bar of the page, click Operation->Update Config.
- Select the type of service whose configuration you want to modify.
- Locate the configuration to be modified and click Edit in the Operation column.
In the pop-up dialog box, you can modify the Value individually. They can also be modified uniformly at the top, and you need to click Apply To All Services after modification.
Click Confirm after the modification is complete.
You need to restart the corresponding service in the Service page after the configuration modification. For details, see Service.