NebulaGraph Dashboard Enterprise Edition supports upgrading the version of the existing NebulaGraph cluster.
- During the upgrade, the cluster will replace binary files. The upgrade speed is fast, but the cluster will still be stopped and restarted.
- Automatic rollback is not supported. Users can manually upgrade the cluster again when the upgrade failed.
- The upgrade cannot be stopped or canceled.
- Only supports upgrading the NebulaGraph cluster that version greater than 3.0.0 to the version equal to or lower than 3.2.1. To upgrade to 3.3.0, see manual upgrade.
- Do not support upgrading clusters across the major version.
- The community edition can be upgraded to the enterprise edition by uploading and verifying licenses, and the enterprise edition can be upgraded to the community edition.
- The cluster can be upgraded to a minor version in the current major version, including a smaller version than the current minor version.
- At the top navigation bar of the Dashboard Enterprise Edition page, click Cluster Management.
- On the right side of the target cluster, click Detail.
- On the left-side navigation bar of the page, click Operation->Version Upgrade.
On the Version Upgrade page, confirm Current NebulaGraph version and select the upgrade version.
If you do not find the suitable version, click Package Management to download or upload the required version installation package. For details, see Package management.
Click Next to perform the upgrade check, and then click Next.
The cluster will be shut down during the upgrade and automatically restart the services after the upgrade. You can use the diagnostics report to help you judge whether the timing to upgrade is suitable.
Confirm the upgrade information again, including Cluster Name, Current NebulaGraph Version, and Upgrade NebulaGraph Version, and then click Upgrade. Users can view the upgrade task information in task center, the task type is