This topic introduces the Overview page of Dashboard.
At the top of the Dashboard page, click Cluster Management, and then click Detail on the right of the cluster management page to check the overview of a specified cluster.
The Overview page has the following parts:
- Cluster survey
- Status list
In this part, you can view the number of nodes as well as the number of running and abnormal services of Graphd, Storaged, and Metad. You can click the View button to quickly check the abnormal service and node.
In the Alert section, the system displays the five most recently triggered alert messages according to their severity levels (
In the right upper corner, click Alert Messages to view alert messages. For more information about alerts, see Alerts.
In this part, you can view the information of Cluster Name, Creation Time, Expiration Time, Creator, and Version.
- Cluster Name：The name of the cluster.
- Creation Time：The time when the cluster is created.
Expiration Time：The time when the cluster license expires.
The parameter Expiration Time is displayed only if the created or imported cluster is an Enterprise Edition cluster.
- Creator：The Dashboard account that is used to create the cluster.
- Version：The version of NebulaGraph installed in the cluster. The Version Upgrade button is displayed on the right to go to the page of version upgrade.
In the upper right of the Information section, click to view the cluster details, including name, creation time, account name, version, and the role of the account name.
- You can view the information of node monitoring quickly and change the displayed information. By default, the CPU information will be shown.
- You can click on the page to insert a base line.
- You can click to jump to the detailed node monitoring page.
This part uses pie charts to visually display the running status of nodes.
- By default, the information of
slow_query_latency_uswill be shown.
- You can click Set up to insert a base line.
- You can click View to jump to the detailed service monitoring page.