This article introduces the limitations on Studio.
Nebula Graph versions¶
For now, only Nebula Graph v1.2.1 and earlier versions can be used with Studio. Nebula Graph v2.0.0-alpha is not supported.
For now, Docker-based Studio supports x86_64 architecture only.
During the public beta of Nebula Graph Cloud Service, Studio on Cloud has these limitations:
- Only CSV files without headers are supported, and only commas are acceptable separator.
- Each file of a maximum of 100 MB is supported.
- A total amount of a maximum of 1 GB is supported for each Nebula graph instance.
- Each file is stored for only one calendar day.
On Docker-based Studio, only CSV files without headers can be uploaded, but no limitations are applied to the size and store period for a single file. The maximum data volume depends on the storage capacity of your machine.
For now, you can export the queried results in the CSV format on the Console page. No other backup methods are available.
On the Console page of Docker-based Studio, all the nGQL syntaxes except these are supported:
USE <space_name>: You cannot run such a statement on the Console page to select a graph space. As an alternative, you can click a graph space name in the drop-down list of Current Graph Space.
- You cannot use line breaks (\). As an alternative, you can use the Enter key to split a line.
For Studio on Cloud, besides the preceding syntax, you cannot run these account and role management statements on the Console page:
For more information about the preceding statements, see Nebula Graph Database Manual.
We recommend that you use Chrome to get access to Studio.