English | 中文
A distributed, scalable, lighting-fast graph database
Nebula Graph is the only solution in the world capable of hosting graphs with dozens of billions of vertices (nodes) and trillions of edges, while still only having milliseconds of latency.
Nebula Graph's goal is to provide reading, writing, and computing with high concurrency and low latency for super large scale graphs. Nebula Graph is an open source project and we are looking forward to working with the community to popularize and promote the graph database.
As a graph database, Nebula Graph has these features:
- Symmetrically distributed
- Highly scalable
- Fault tolerant
- Strong data consistency
- SQL-like query language
- Role-based access control
- Support multiple storage engines
How Can I Get Nebula Graph¶
How to Use Nebula Graph¶
How Can I Contribute¶
As the team behind Nebula Graph, we fully commit to the community and all-in to the open source project. All the core features are and will be implemented in the open source repository.
We also encourage the community to be involved in the project. There are a few ways you can contribute:
- You can download and try Nebula Graph, and provide us feedbacks
- You can submit your feature requirements and bug reports
- You can improve documentation
- You can fix bugs or implement features. More details on how to build the project and submit the Pull Requests click how-to-contribute.
Nebula Graph is under Apache 2.0 license, so you can freely download, modify, and deploy the source code to meet your needs. You can also freely deploy Nebula Graph as a back-end service to support your SaaS deployment.
In order to prevent cloud providers monetizing from the project without contributing back, we added Commons Clause 1.0 to the project. As mentioned above, we fully commit to the open source community. We would love to hear your thoughts on the licensing model and are willing to make it more suitable for the community.
- Please use GitHub issue tracker for filling bugs or feature requests.
- Join .