This topic describes how to manage workflows, including view, modify, rename, clone, delete, and compare workflows.
At the top of the Explorer page, click Workflow.
In the Workflows tab, users can view all saved workflows. The list displays
Update time, and
- At the top of the list page, click Comparison and select two workflows or different historical versions of the same workflow for code comparison.
- At the top of the list page, users can search the workflow by keywords in the search box.
In the Operation column of the list page, users an perform the following operations:
- Run: Instantiate the workflow directly as a job and execute the job.
- Open: Open a workflow to view and modify the workflow. After modifying the workflow, click to save the modification or click to save the workflow as a new workflow.
- View jobs: Jump to the job list to view all the jobs instantiated by this workflow.
- : Users can view the workflow code, rename the workflow, clone the workflow, and delete the workflow.