What is NebulaGraph Explorer¶
NebulaGraph Explorer (Explorer in short) is a browser-based visualization tool. It is used with the NebulaGraph core to visualize interaction with graph data. Even if there is no experience in graph database, you can quickly become a graph exploration expert.
To apply for the NebulaGraph Explorer installation package, send mail at
You can also try some functions online in Explorer.
You can use Explorer in one of these scenarios:
- You need to quickly find neighbor relationships from complex relationships, analyze suspicious targets, and display graph data in a visual manner.
- For large-scale data sets, the data needs to be filtered, analyzed, and explored in a visual manner.
Explorer has these features:
- Easy to use: Explorer can be deployed in simple steps.
- User-friendly: Explorer uses simple visual interaction, no need to conceive nGQL sentences, easy to realize graph exploration.
- Flexible: Explorer supports querying data through VID, Tag, and Subgraph.
- Exploration operations: Explorer supports exploration operations on multiple vertices, querying the common neighbors of multiple vertices, and querying the path between the source vertex and the destination vertex.
- Various display: Explorer supports modifying the color and icon of the vertex in the canvas to highlight key nodes. Data can also be displayed in different modes.
- Data storage: Data on a canvas can be stored and exported.
Authentication is not enabled in NebulaGraph by default. Users can log into Studio with the
root account and any password.
When NebulaGraph enables authentication, users can only sign into Studio with the specified account. For more information, see Authentication.
- NebulaGraph Explorer Intro Demo(5 minutes 22 seconds)