NebulaGraph Explorer release notes¶
- Adapted for NebulaGraph 3.2.0.
- Support storing the canvas snapshots persistent. The snapshot data is saved on the server to avoid snapshot loss when users clearing browser data.
- Support setting the maximum number of the vertices and edges displayed in the bird view mode.
- Increase the distribution on the Z-axis by default to avoid the flat feeling in 3D mode when the 2D mode switches to 3D mode.
- Fixed the bug that users could not view the canvas snapshot when importing a canvas snapshot.
- Fixed the bug that users could not select the new tab when opening too many tabs.
- Fixed the bug that special characters were added to
<edge_type_list>when performing the
FIND PATHstatement in the console.
Last update: September 16, 2022