What is Nebula Graph Studio¶
Nebula Graph Studio (Studio in short) is a browser-based visualization tool to manage Nebula Graph. It provides you with a graphical user interface to manipulate graph schemas, import data, explore graph data, and run nGQL statements to retrieve data. With Studio, you can quickly become a graph exploration expert from scratch.
For now, Studio v2.x has only Docker-based distribution. You can deploy Studio v2.x with Docker and connect it to Nebula Graph v2.x. For more information, see Deploy Studio.
Studio on Cloud is not available now.
Studio provides these features:
- Graphical Console enables you to run nGQL statements and read the results in a human-friendly way.
- The Explore function enables you to explore the graph data. It helps you dig the relationships among data and improves the efficiency of data analysis.
You can use Studio v2.x in one of these scenarios:
- You have a dataset, and you want to explore and analyze data in a visualized way. You can use Docker Compose or Nebula Graph Cloud Service to deploy Nebula Graph and then use Studio to explore or analyze data in a visualized way.
- You have deployed Nebula Graph and imported a dataset. You want to use a GUI to run nGQL statements or explore and analyze graph data in a visualized way.
- You are a beginner of nGQL (Nebula Graph Query Language) and you prefer to use a GUI rather than a command-line interface (CLI) to learn the language.