DBAs and developers can use runtime logs to investigate and identify issues when the system malfunctions. Dashboard Enterprise Edition allows you to quickly view runtime logs.
- At the top navigation bar of the Dashboard Enterprise Edition page, click Cluster Management.
- On the right side of the target cluster, click Detail.
- On the left-side navigation bar of the page, click Information->Runtime Log.
For the description of runtime log parameters, see Runtime log.
View runtime log¶
In the upper corner of the page, you can filter services or search for the log name. Click View Log in the Operation column.
- Support copying all logs in the window with one click.
- Support copying the log file path.
- Support Tail Mode and Range Mode to view logs. You need to click Refresh after setting.
- Support searching logs by keywords (at least 3 characters).
Last update: January 30, 2023